ONLINE STORE REGULATIONS
Krakow School of Sewing – “Sewing”
These Regulations define the general conditions and principles of operation of the online store www.maszynydoszycia.pl (hereinafter: “Online Store”). The Online Store run by the Service Provider is a sales platform through which the Service Provider provides services to Customers electronically, as well as through which the Customer has the opportunity to read and conclude a Sales contract for the Goods presented by the Seller. The seller is Pasmanteria Krakowska Sp.J. with headquarters in Krakow at ul. Wieniawskiego 62 31-436 Kraków NIP: 9452173962 REGON: 122872889 registered in the District Court in Kraków, Śródmieście Department KRS 0000464584, also referred to as the “Service Provider”. Account number: 03 1090 1665 0000 0001 3550 9839 Contact with the Service Provider can be obtained: at the following telephone numbers: 12 4127369 or 664421788 using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending an e-mail to the registered office address given above.
§ 1 Definitions
- Working days – means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery – means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order.
- Supplier – means the entity with which the Seller cooperates in the delivery of the Goods.
- Password – means a string of letters, numbers or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
- Customer – means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded.
- Consumer – means a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity.
- Customer Account – means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Service Provider, after the Customer has registered and concluded a contract for the provision of the Customer Account service.
- Entrepreneur – means a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and performing a legal transaction directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Regulations – means these regulations.
- Registration – means the actual act performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Store.
- Seller – an entrepreneur running a trading company Pasmanteria Krakowska Sp.J. 31-438 Krakow ul. Wieniawskiego 62
- Store Website – means the website on which the Service Provider runs the Online Store, operating in the domain of machines.doszycia.pl
- Product – means a product presented by the Seller via the Store’s Website, which may be the subject of a Sales Agreement.
- Durable medium – means a material or tool enabling the Customer, Seller or Service Provider to store information personally addressed to him, in a way that allows access to information in the future for a period appropriate to the purposes for which this information is used, and which allows the stored information to be recreated in unchanged form.
- Sales contract – means a sales contract concluded remotely, on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
- Additional service – a paid service, provided to the Customer outside the Online Store, the purchase of which is possible only for the device purchased via the Store’s Website.
- Service Provider – Firma Pasmanteria Krakowska Sp.J. with headquarters in Krakow 31-436 ul. Wieniawskiego 62 NIP: 9452173962, REGON: 122872889 File reference number RDF / 336538/21/786, under KRS number 0000464584, with share capital fully paid up in the amount of PLN 5,000.00; e-mail: email@example.com , who is also the owner of the Online Store.
§ 2 General provisions and use of the Online Store
- All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, the Store’s Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos, photos posted on the Store’s Website (except for some logos and photos presented on the Store’s Website, the copyrights of which belong to third parties) belong to the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider uses the mechanism of “cookies”, which are saved by the Service Provider’s server on the hard drive of the Customer’s end device when the Customers use the Store’s Website. The use of “cookies” is aimed at the correct operation of the Store’s Website on the Customers’ end devices. This mechanism does not damage the Customer’s end device and does not change the configuration of the Customer’s end devices or the software installed on these devices. Each customer can disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of his end device. The Service Provider indicates that disabling “cookies” may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Store’s Website.
- In order to place an order in the Online Store via the Store’s Website or via e-mail and in order to use the services available on the Store’s Websites, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
- In order to place an order in the Online Store by phone or using the free Chat service, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active telephone number and an active e-mail account.
- It is forbidden for the Customer to provide unlawful content and the Customer to use the Online Store, the Store’s Website or free services provided by the Service Provider in a manner that is against the law, decency or infringes the personal rights of third parties.
- The Service Provider declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may involve the risk of obtaining and modifying Customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore Customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the above-mentioned risks. In particular, use anti-virus programs and programs protecting the identity of Internet users. The Service Provider never asks the Customer to provide him with a Password in any form.
- It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Online Store for the purpose of conducting business by the Customer that would infringe the interests of the Service Provider or the Seller, i.e. advertising activities of another entrepreneur or product; activity consisting in posting content not related to the activities of the Seller; activity consisting in posting false or misleading content.
§ 3 Registration
- In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to make a free Registration.
- Registration is not necessary to place an order in the Online Store.
- In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Service Provider on the Store’s Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Service Provider by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
- When completing the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
- During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box in the registration form. In this case, the Service Provider clearly informs about the purpose of collecting the Customer’s personal data, as well as about the recipients of this data known to the Service Provider or expected.
- The Customer’s consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the possibility of concluding a contract with the Service Provider for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means. The consent may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an appropriate Customer statement to the Service Provider on a durable medium. The statement may, for example, be sent to the Service Provider’s address via e-mail.
- The customer also has the option to register via his user account on social networks, i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+. Setting up a Customer Account takes place through a dedicated redirection from the Online Store to the website of the social networking site: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, where the user is asked to enter the user name (or alternatively a phone number in the case of Facebook) and the password he has for the user’s account in a given social networking site. After authorization on the social networking site, the user is redirected back to the Online Store where the Customer Account is created with a link to the user’s account on the social networking site. The username for the social network and its password are not registered and stored by the Service Provider. After authorization by the user, social networks provide the Service Provider with the following personal data, respectively: name, surname, e-mail address. At this moment, an agreement for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means is concluded, and the Customer gains the ability to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during the Registration.
- After sending the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive, to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, the Registration confirmation by the Service Provider. At this moment, an agreement for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means is concluded, and the Customer gains the ability to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during the Registration.
§ 4 Orders
- The customer may place orders in the Online Store via the Store’s Website or via e-mail, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The customer may place orders in the Online Store by phone at the numbers +48664421788 or 12 4127369 or using the free Live Chat service, during the hours and days indicated on the Store’s Website.
- A customer placing an order via the Store’s Website, completes the order by selecting the Goods or Goods and Additional Service he is interested in and adds it to the “CART”. After completing the entire order and indicating the method of Delivery and payment method in the “CART”, the Customer places the order using the available order form, then selecting the “Order and pay” button on the Store’s Website. Each time before placing an order, the Customer is informed about the Seller’s data about the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery, or Goods, Additional Service (including the method of implementation) and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement. .
- In special cases, the quantity of the Goods purchased by the Customer may be limited, about which the Customer is informed each time when placing the order.
- A customer placing an order via e-mail sends it to the e-mail address provided by the Service Provider on the Store’s Website. In the message sent to the Service Provider, the Customer shall in particular specify: the name of the Product, color and its quantity, among the Goods presented on the Store’s Website, as well as whether he wants to use the Additional Service and his contact details.
- After receiving the message referred to in §4 para. 7, the Service Provider sends the Customer a return message via e-mail, providing the Seller’s details, the price of the selected Goods and possible forms of payment and the method of Delivery, along with its cost, and the cost of the Additional Service, if selected by the Customer, as well as information on all additional payments that The customer would have to pay under the Contract of Sale. The message also contains information for the Customer that the conclusion of the Sales Agreement via e-mail entails the obligation to pay for the ordered Goods. Based on the information provided by the Service Provider, the Customer may place an order by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider indicating the selected form of payment and the method of Delivery. Each time before placing an order, the Customer is informed about the data of the Seller with whom the Sales Agreement will be concluded.
- Placing an order referred to in §4 sec. 4, is the submission by the Customer of an offer to conclude a Contract for the sale of the Goods that are the subject of the order.
- After placing the order, the Seller sends an order confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Confirmation of the order is the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in §4 para. 9 above and upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
- A customer placing an order by phone uses the telephone number provided by the Service Provider on the Store’s Website. When placing an order by phone, the Customer provides the Service Provider with the name of the Goods from among the Goods on the Store’s Website and the quantity of the Goods he wants to order. The Customer may also order an Additional Service. Then, after completing the entire order, the Customer specifies the method and address of the Delivery and the form of payment, and also indicates, if selected, his e-mail address or correspondence address to confirm the order. Each time the Customer places an order by phone, the Customer is informed about the data of the Seller with whom the Sales Agreement will be concluded, about the total price of the selected Good or Good and Additional Service (including the method of implementation) and the total cost of the selected method of Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sale Agreement.
- Placing an order in accordance with §4 para. 11 occurs in real time, i.e. during a telephone call. At this point, the Sales Agreement is concluded.
- A customer placing an order using the free Chat service uses the messenger available on the Store’s Website. When placing an order using the free Chat service, the Customer provides the Service Provider with the name of the Goods from among the Goods on the Store’s Website and the quantity of the Goods he wants to order. The Customer may also order an Additional Service. Then, after completing the entire order, the Customer specifies the method and address of the Delivery and the form of payment, and also indicates, if selected, his e-mail address or correspondence address to confirm the order. Each time the Customer places an order using the free Chat service, the Customer is informed about the data of the Seller with whom the Sales Agreement will be concluded, about the total price of the selected Good or Good and Additional Service (including the method of implementation) and the total cost of the selected method of Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Contract of Sale.
- Placing an order in accordance with §4 para. 13 takes place in real time, i.e. when using the free Chat service. At this point, the Sales Agreement is concluded.
- After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms to the Customer its terms, sending them on a durable medium to the Customer’s e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer during Registration or placing an order.
- After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller may contact the Customer at the provided telephone number in order to check the level of Customer satisfaction with the transaction in the Online Store.
§ 5 Payments
- The prices on the Store’s Website placed next to a given Product are gross prices, expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include the KGO fee. The given prices do not include information on the costs of Delivery and any other costs that the Customer will be obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement, about which the Customer will be informed when choosing the method of Delivery and placing the order.
- The customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods: bank transfer; by credit card or bank transfer via an external quick payment system; cash on delivery; cash or credit card upon personal collection; and through the installment payment system or leasing. Account number for payment: account number: 03 1090 1665 0000 0001 3550 9839
- The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media SA Available forms of payment with payment cards:
- -Visa Electron
- -MasterCard Electronic
- The seller reimburses the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return that does not involve any costs for him
- The customer should make the payment for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Sales Agreement within 5 Business Days, if he chose the form of prepayment.
In the event of the Customer’s failure to meet the payment within the time limit referred to in §5 para. 3, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement. After the expiry of the deadline for making the payment, the Seller will send the Customer a declaration of withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium pursuant to art. 492 of the Civil Code.
- Until the Goods are collected, the Customer has a contractual right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with Art. 395 of the Civil Code. The Customer may exercise this right by submitting a declaration to the Seller, in particular by using a dedicated link available in the order confirmation e-mail. The above contractual right of withdrawal is separate, it does not affect or limit the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days under the Act on consumer rights, described in §9 of the Regulations.
§ 6 Delivery
- The Seller carries out the Delivery on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods which are the subject of the Sales Agreement without defects.
- The Seller informs the customer about the number of Working Days needed for Delivery and execution of the order. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card, the processing time starts from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- Ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form. In the case of some Goods exceeding the weight of 30 kg, the Customer has the option of purchasing an additional service, i.e. bringing the ordered Goods to the first room located in the Customer’s premises at the address indicated in the order form, about which he is informed each time when placing the order via messages posted on the website. the Store’s website.
- The customer is obliged to inspect the delivered parcel in time and in the manner accepted for parcels of a given type. In the event of a loss or damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to demand that the Supplier’s employee draw up the appropriate protocol.
- The customer has the option to collect the ordered Goods in person. The collection can be made at the office of Pasmanteria Krakowska Sp.J. during opening hours from 8.00-16.00 in Krakow at ul. Wieniawskiego 62 after prior arrangement with the Seller of the collection date via e-mail or by phone.
- The Seller, as requested by the Customer, attaches a VAT invoice to the shipment being the subject of the Delivery or sends, via e-mail, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the order, a VAT invoice covering the delivered Goods. The VAT invoice is delivered by e-mail in the form of an electronic file in PDF format. In order to open the file, the Customer should have free software compatible with the PDF format. The Seller recommends the Adobe Acrobat Reader program for this purpose, which can be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com. client.
§ 7 Warranty
- The Seller provides the Delivery of the Goods free from physical and legal defects. The seller is liable to the customer if the product has a physical or legal defect (warranty). However, in the case of used, defective goods (e.g. from an exhibition or return), the Seller shall always inform the Customer, in particular, about any visible traces of use. Bearing in mind the above, each Product, whether new, used, or from an exhibition or return, presented by the Seller is properly described.
- If the Product has a defect, the Customer may:
- a) submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Product with a Product free from defects or to remove defects. The Customer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand that the Product be replaced with a Product free from defects, or instead of the Product replaced, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Product free from defects is taken into account, as well as the type and significance of the defect found, and the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed.
- b) demand replacement of the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Product with a Product free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Customer. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer’s request if it is impossible to bring the defective Goods into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of compliance with the Sales Agreement. The costs of repair or replacement are borne by the Seller.
- In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the complaint costs are covered by the Seller, in particular the cost of delivering the advertised Goods to the Seller and sending them back to the Customer by the Seller.
- Any complaints related to the Goods or the implementation of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may submit in any form. We prefer the written form, where the letter of complaint may be sent to the address of the Seller
- The Seller, within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, will respond to the complaint of the Goods or the complaint related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement submitted by the Customer. The Customer has the option of sending photographic documentation of the complained goods to the Seller’s e-mail address, on the basis of which the Seller may consider complaint of the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the request containing the complaint.
- Please note that not all fabrics are suitable for sewing and embroidery. If in doubt, please contact the seller or do a test before purchasing.
- Do not put on the machine or embroidery machine threads standing in reels over 1000 m, industrial thread, because it may cause improper thread tension (except for industrial machines).
- They are not a disadvantage of sewing machines, embroidery machines, overlocks: thread breaking, thread loosening or loud work resulting from operating errors or subjective feelings.
- The Authorized Central Service is located in Krakow at ul. Wieniawskiego 62.
- In order to submit the complaint process, the Buyer must complete a special online complaint form available on the Online Store Website or fill in and send it by post.
- If the buyer of the products is a customer who is not a consumer, the parties exclude liability under the warranty. (Legal basis of Article 558 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code and Article 22/1 of the Civil Code)
- The Customer who is a Consumer may take advantage of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The authorized entity, competent for the Service Provider is the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection in Krakow.
§ 8 Warranty
- Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee granted by the producer of the Goods or the distributor.
- In the case of goods covered by the guarantee, information on the existence and content of the guarantee may be made available to the customer at any time upon request.
§ 9 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
- A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The period for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement begins for the Sales Agreement in the performance of which the entrepreneur releases the Goods – from taking the Goods into possession by the Consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier, and if the Sales Agreement covers many Goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from taking possession of the last Good, batch or part, for other contracts – from the date of their conclusion. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. The declaration may be submitted on the form, the specimen of which was posted by the Seller on the Store’s Website. Link to download the form link & gt; & gt;
- The returned goods should be returned immediately, i.e. within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of submitting the declaration of withdrawal, unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary course of business. The consumer should return the goods in such quantitative and qualitative composition, subject to the first sentence that he received from the Seller. In particular, he should attach all the parts, accessories, instructions, conditions of use, etc. documents received with the goods (not applicable to the proof of purchase) as well as the original packaging, also when it has been removed as part of ordinary management of the sold item. The receivable will be returned immediately, not later, however, than within 14 days, by bank transfer to the account specified by the Buyer.
- The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item in accordance with the Act of 30/05/2014 on consumer rights, Article 34 paragraph 4
- The cost of returning the returned goods to the Seller as a result of withdrawal from the contract is not refundable. The seller does not accept parcels sent to him cash on delivery.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply if the entrepreneur has fully provided the service with the consumer’s express consent.
- In the event of a decision to return the purchased goods, please contact the sales office at 12 4127369 or 664421788, where the Buyer will receive comprehensive information on the return procedure.
§ 10. Final Provisions
- All goods, names and trademarks published on the website of the Online Store are used only for identification purposes and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. Products sold in the store are for home use, unless the product description clearly states otherwise.
- Before starting the product, the consumer is absolutely required to read the product manual.
- The prices and terms of purchase presented on the Store’s Pages apply only to Orders placed via the Online Store.
- The Seller informs that he makes every effort to ensure that the information on the manufacturers ‘Goods is consistent with the manufacturers’ catalog data.
- The customer agrees to receive commercial information via e-mail, post by Pasmanteria Krakowska Sp.J. 62 Wieniawskiego Street, Krakow 31-436.
- When placing the Order, the Buyer should consent to the storage and processing by the Seller of personal data contained in the order, only for purposes related to the implementation of the Order with the applicable provisions of the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 2018, item 1000), in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter also: “GDPR”) and other currently applicable, i.e. for the entire period of processing certain data, the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data. Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: “Personal Data”). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person. Personal Data Administrator:
Your data is transferred to us and we will be their administrator:
Haberdashery Krakowska Sp. J. 31-436 Kraków, 62 Wieniawskiego Street, NIP: 9452173962
Contact to the Personal Data Protection Inspector: Szkołaaszyciakrakow@gmail.com
The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- – processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner for the data subject;
- – collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
- – adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- – correct and updated if necessary;
- – stored in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- – processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures. Customer’s personal data may be transferred to third parties only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of services provided under the Regulations, in particular to entrepreneurs intermediating in ordering courier services, postal operators and courier companies in order to send the parcel.
- The customer’s personal data will be deleted immediately upon request. For this purpose, only such information should be sent to the following e-mail address: Szkołaaszyciakrakow@gmail.com
- All complaints and comments regarding the operation of the Online Store should be forwarded to the Seller via a consultant at the telephone numbers, e-mail, or by post according to the contact details provided in the preamble to the Regulations.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for technical problems or technical limitations in the computer equipment, end device, ICT system and telecommunications infrastructure used by the Customer, which prevent the Customer from properly using the Online Store and the services offered through it. li>
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, applicable law shall apply. By placing an Order in the Online Store, you accept the provisions of the Regulations.
- Product descriptions, photos and information come from the manufacturers’ database.
§ 11. Entry into force and changes to the Regulations
- The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Online Store Website.
- The Store Operator will notify registered customers of any change to the Regulations by e-mail with the right to terminate the contract within 14 days. Amendments to the Regulations come into force upon the expiry of the notice period. Orders placed before the amendments to the Regulations come into force shall be subject to the provisions of the Regulations in the wording in force at the time of placing the order.
- The current Regulations are published on the Store’s website and delivered free of charge to the Customer (by e-mail) at his request.